Welcome!The Minnesota Dental Hygienists' Association (MnDHA) is the professional association of registered dental hygienists' in Minnesota. We are committed to the personal and professional success of our members. By giving our members the tools, information and the support they need to build their careers, we position dental hygiene as a champion of oral health and as a valuable partner of the dental industry in Minnesota!
Latest News and Updates:
- Introducing a New Mentor Program from Dimensions of Dental Hygiene! Be sure to see Minnesota's Colleen Brickle and Wisconsin's Tammy Filipiak who are featured mentors!
- Maine Governor Paul LePage signed the LD 1230 Dental Hygiene Therapist Bill into law! This is another big step for the future of oral health care in America! Congratulations Maine!
- Component One donates to Lake Superior College Scholarship -
- 2014 MnDHA Legislative Update
- Announcement to all MN Dental Licensees from the MN BOD
MnDHA is part of the American Dental Hygienists' Association
The American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA) is the largest national organization representing the professional interests of the more than 150,000 registered dental hygienists (RDHs) in the United States. The Minnesota Dental Hygienists' Association is a constituent of ADHA and we serve YOU, the ADHA member, at the state level by providing information on state policies and programs, monitoring legislation, offering Continuing Education and more.